The Artisan Food Trail has teamed up with Yew Tree Alpacas to give you a chance to win a fantastic prize this Spring. Not only are they offering a £35 gift voucher to spend on anything in their range, they are also offering an evening alpaca adventure visit (weekdays only) for two people between the months of June and August 2016.
Yew Tree Alpacas are a herd of 32 alpacas based in rural Hertfordshire and as well as selling all things alpaca – hand knitted alpaca accessories, yarns and gifts you can also visit the alpacas on one of their alpaca adventures.
- Here are some great ideas for your Yew Tree gift voucher, including:
- For stylish shopping set a of 3 differently sized (S/M/L) alpaca jute bags with cushioned handles (£12)
- Two pairs (treat for you and your partner!) of cushioned sole Walking Socks (£33.00)
- The Yew Tree knitting kit with two patterns and three balls of our own super soft 100% alpaca yarn + extra ball (£26.50 + £7.99- £34.49)
- Three original design alpaca bone china mugs (£31.50)
- A pair of snug hand knitted alpaca gloves and a pair of alpaca day socks (£22+£12.50-£34.50)
This competition has now closed