- Date: Tuesday 28 March 2017
- Time: 07:30 - 10:00am
- Place: Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, London Road, Peterborough PE2 8AL
Previous Food Business Breakfasts have attracted over 100 delegates each time and we can highly recommended registering to attend this FREE event.
Whether you are a producer, supplier or advisor this is good for:
- Make new contacts with other delegates and develop your food network
- Speaking to like-minded people from the sector
- Finding new customers – bring some samples as there will be plenty of room to display them!
- Exchanging information – bring some brochures!
The event will be joined by guest speaker, Paul Kenward, managing director of British Sugar. He'll talk about the story behind the business, how it works with British farmers, sugar as fuel as well as ingredient and how British Sugar is evolving to meet the market, regulatory and political challenges it faces.
Register by 21st March to secure your place
Further information can be found on the Roythornes website